We hope you enjoy our freebies:
I have been in love with jigsaw puzzles since I was a small child. From time to time over the years I've solved jigsaw puzzles and then glued them to a piece of cardboard so I could mount them on my bedroom wall for decorations. Choose a really colorful puzzle and you have a fabulous decoration.
So, when I was creating my Alpacas Rock party products I decided to create some adorable and colorful Alpacas Rock jigsaw puzzles. You could give them as party gifts for the guests to take home and enjoy or you could use them as kids bedroom decorations.
Here's how you would create a jigsaw puzzle picture decoration:
Jigsaw puzzle, 2 large pieces of cardboard for turning the puzzle, 1 piece of cardboard chipboard or 1/8"-1/4" wood for the backing, wood glue, paint, mod podge, brushes, picture hanger.
1) Measure and cut a piece of cardboard, chipboard, or 1/8"-1/4" wood to be the same size as the puzzle.
2) If you are using 1/8"-1/4" pine board you would want to paint it a complementary color to match your wall colors. Let the paint dry thoroughly.
3) Put the jigsaw puzzle together.
4) Carefully slide the finished puzzle piece onto a piece of cardboard that is larger than your puzzle.
5) Cover the front of your puzzle with another piece of cardboard that is larger than your puzzle piece to create a sandwich of cardboard and puzzle pieces with the puzzle piece in between.
6) Turn your puzzle sandwich upside down and then place it on a table.
7) Remove the larger piece of cardboard that was covering the back of your puzzle so the jigsaw puzzle is turned over with the bottom showing.
8) Add wood glue to the top of the cardboard, chipboard, or 1/8"-1/4" wood piece until it is fully covered.
9) Turn the cardboard, chipboard, or 1/8"-1/4" wood piece upside down and glue it to the bottom of your turned over jigsaw puzzle on the table.
10) Let the wood glue dry thoroughly.
11) Apply one to two coats of mod podge to the front and sides of the puzzle to seal the picture.
12) Add a picture hanger to the back of your puzzle picture and hang it on the wall.
We have a lot of different alpaca themed jigsaw puzzle designs, any of which would look adorable on a kids bedroom wall.
See other gifts available on Zazzle.
I just love custom fabric. Especially when it can be used to make quick and easy picture decorations and was so pleased with the way my Babies In The Pumpkin Patch Wall Panel Picture came out that when I was designing my Babies Splashing In the Rain Fabric Collection and Alpacas Rock Fabric Collection I decided to create several baby fabrics and one alpaca fabric that could be used to create several custom fabric panel pictures.
Last week I finally had some time to create some and decided to start with my Alpacas Brown Panel Fabric which creates a 9” by 12” custom fabric wall panel decoration. It was very easy to make so I proceeded to make my Babies Splashing In The Rain Fabric Panel Small, my It’s Raining Baby Boys Fabric Panel, and my It’s Raining Baby Girls Fabric Panel.
Since I was making them anyway I decided to create an e-book tutorial showing you how I made the Alpacas Rock Custom Fabric Panel Picture. All four of the custom fabric panel pictures are made the same way. They just use different size fabrics and different size cotton canvases so follow this tutorial for each of them.
Children just love showing off what they made especially when they can add an adorable "Made By me" tag.? If you agree then you'll love our adorable e-printable Alpacas Rock E-Printable Made By Me Tags and E-Book Tutorial that contain graphics of some of the alpacas from our Alpacas Rock Party Line.
Looking for fun crafting activities for your guests to do at your boys and girls birthday or crafting party and alpaca farm days events? If you are then you'll love our adorable free e-printable coloring pages that contains graphics of some of the alpacas from our Alpacas Rock Line that your guests or farm days events participants can color with crayons or markers.
Our free e-book contains contains 2 printable tarding cards pages and 6 coloring pages.