Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Alpacas Rock - Two Light Alpacas With Greenery Fabric - Custom Fabric Handmade Decorations

I just LOVE it when I'm sewing, sewing, and sewing. It always puts me in a relaxing state of mind. Lately I've been designing and sewing home decor products made using several of my Alpaca's Rock custom fabric designs.

Here's what I made:

Two Light Alpacas With Greenery Fabric
    
LW497 - Alpacas In Grass Pillow With Quilted Design and Bows on Both Sides - Custom Fabric Handmade Pillow Decoration

Pillow is a 12" by 16" custom fabric handmade pillow quilt decoration that would be perfect for any rustic, country, farmhouse, woodland, or folksy style home. The pillow has two adorable two light alpacas with greenery fabric squares (one on each side) edged with 1/2" lace trim, green and white check gingham fabric rectangle borders, dark green print rectangle borders and 1/2" lace trim. Four green and white gingham fabric bows with green ribbon centers are added on each side for decorative accent.

For more information or to purchase my handmade item please CLICK HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment