Thursday, October 24, 2013

Alpacas Rock Four Alpacas Grazing Fabric - Custom Fabric Handmade Decorations


I just LOVE it when I'm sewing, sewing, and sewing. It always puts me in a relaxing state of mind. Lately I've been designing and sewing home decor products made using several of my Alpaca's Rock custom fabric designs.

Here's what I made:

Four Alpacas Grazing Fabric
    
LW498 - Four Alpacas Grazing Lined Tote Bag - Custom Fabric Handmade Lined Tote Bag

Tote bag is a 10" by 10" custom fabric handmade lined tote bag with 4" handles that makes a perfect tote bag. The tote bag has one adorable four alpacas grazing fabric squares on each side surrounded by medium brown rectangle borders. The tote bag has two 4" handles and lining made from the same teal blue sunflower print fabric.

For more information or to purchase my handmade item please CLICK HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment