Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Alpacas Rock - Four Alpacas Grazing With Daisies Fabric - Custom Fabric Handmade Decorations


I just LOVE it when I'm sewing, sewing, and sewing. It always puts me in a relaxing state of mind. Lately I've been designing and sewing home decor products made using several of my Alpaca's Rock custom fabric designs.

Here's what I made:

Four Alpacas Grazing With Daisies Fabric
    
LW495 - Four Alpacas Grazing With Daisies Pillow With Green Ruffle Trim and Quilted Fabric Back - Custom Fabric Handmade Pillow Decoration

Pillow is a 14" by 14" custom fabric handmade pillow quilt decoration (16" by 16" with ruffle) that would be perfect for any rustic, country, farmhouse, woodland, or folksy style home. The pillow has one adorable four alpacas grazing with daisies fabric square edged with sunflower print borders and green ruffle binding. The pillow is backed with creme colored quilted fabric back.

For more information or to purchase my handmade item please CLICK HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment