Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Alpacas Rock - Alpacas Pillow Fabric - NEW Custom Fabric Handmade Mini-Quilt Decoration

I just LOVE it when I'm sewing, sewing, and sewing. It always puts me in a relaxing state of mind. Lately I've been designing and sewing home decor products made using several of my Alpaca's Rock custom fabric designs.

Here's what I made:

Alpacas Pillow Fabric
    
LW519 -   Alpaca Group Brown Mini Quilt With Wood Dowel Hanger  - Custom Fabric Handmade Mini Quilt Decoration

Mini quilt is a 9" by 10" custom fabric handmade mini quilt that makes an adorable decoration for any rustic, country, farmhouse, woodland, or folksy style home. The mini quilt has one adorable alpacas pillow fabric square bordered 2" flat lace trim. One pocket hanger tab made out of the tan print fabric is added to hang the mini quilt from a 9 1/3" wood 1/2" dowel.  Decorative 1/2" wide brown and white striped ribbon is added as a hanger and decorative accent bows for the mini-quilt.

For more information or to purchase my handmade item please CLICK HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment