Saturday, October 26, 2013

Alpacas Rock - Alpacas Black and Brown Fabric - Custom Fabric Handmade Decorations


I just LOVE it when I'm sewing, sewing, and sewing. It always puts me in a relaxing state of mind. Lately I've been designing and sewing home decor products made using several of my Alpaca's Rock custom fabric designs.

Here's what I made:
Alpacas Black and Brown Fabric

    
LW493 - Alpaca Black and Brown Pair Pillow With Burgundy Fabric Back - Custom Fabric Handmade Pillow Decoration

Pillow is a 12" by 12" custom fabric handmade  pillow quilt decoration that would be perfect for any rustic, country, farmhouse, woodland, or folksy style home. The pillow has one adorable alpaca black and brown pair fabric square edged with light tan lace trim and white ribbon accent decorations. Blue print triangles, dark brown print rectangle borders, and blue print corner squares border the alpaca black and brown square. The pillow is backed with burgundy plaid fabric.

For more information or to purchase my handmade item please CLICK HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment