Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Alpacas Rock Custom Fabric Panel Picture



 Alpacas Rock Custom Fabric Panel Picture - 9" by 12" Custom Fabric Panel Picture Decoration - Alpacas Rock Series

I just love custom fabric.  Especially when it can be used to make quick and easy picture decorations.  So, when I was designing my Alpacas Rock Fabric Collection I decided to create an alpaca fabric that could be used to create a panel picture.
May
Alpacas Rock Custom Fabric Panel Picture is a 9" by 12" custom fabric panel picture.  It has custom alpaca fabric wrapped around a 9" by 12" canvas with a finished decorative paper back and saw tooth picture hanger.


Designer - Linda Walsh Originals

Alpacas Rock Custom Fabric Panel Picture makes a wonderful decoration for anyone who loves alpacas.

For more information on my Alpacas Rock Custom Fabric Panel Picture please CLICK HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment